Referenz 01 von 60
Top-selling board game "The Settlers of Catan" is now available for iPad
You can now play your favourite game anytime, anywhere on the iPad in high resolution and with lots of new features. Just like in the original game, up to four players can vie for the most settlements, the Longest Road, and the Largest Army.
Find out if you really are a secret colonialist; confront your rivals and become Lord of Catan!
The iPad with its landscape format offers a lot of additional opportunities to the player: The Catan iPad version comes up with several new features and a high definition user interface. With its moveable elements the player can always keep track of the game.
Players of the iPad version can compete with up to four opponents for the most settlements, the longest roads and the largest army just like in the original version of the game. They can trade goods with each other and claim the precious land and conquer all its resources.
For single players, the Catanians prove themselves fierce individual competitors, to name a few: the pirate Jean, who knows no compromise, Vincent the merchant, who never allows himself to be cheated, Sean the knight, who takes what is rightfully his ... Worthy opponents all!
- Original "Settlers of Catan" rule set
- Developed in collaboration with with Catan designer Klaus Teuber
- Local Hot-Seat-Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players
- Smart computer opponents with individual strategies
- Scrollable game board including zoom option
- Freely combinable game settings
- Game statistics
- High resolution UI with movable elements
- Comprehensive game statistics, Catan almanac and tutorial
- iPod background music support
If you love the Settlers of Catan board game, this is a must own without a doubt. - theportablegamer.com
Catan HD is a nice way of experiencing the classic boardgame. - pocketgamer.co.uk
Referenz 01 von 60